Author to Author with Tianna Jones
It is indeed a pleasure to introduce Tianna Jones. Tianna is an author, singer, and mentor. After 9 years of work, Tianna has released her autobiography. Seeking a vision of truth, Tianna, took up many different professions while focusing on her dream as a writer. These positions are listed inside the story-line as part of a hard- working woman’s struggle to survive. The book is titled ‘Cali Girl how did you make it in the Treacherous Streets of Detroit?’
Tianna Jones was born in Renton Washington and grew up in Texas until she was nine years old. Once her father was released from prison, she moved back to the bay area to be reunited with her family. Jones attended Gilroy High School as well as Westmont High School in the Sicilian Valley.
Ever since Tianna was young, she had an affinity for music, even competing in her first rap battle in 6th grade. With close family affiliated in the entertainment industry, Tianna always had a pen and paper in hand and always kept creating. Jones shows her self-made talent and skills the song called ‘Im’a show you what the hustle did’ where she sang and directed first music video. She created her whole music video concept, secured funding for the project and she even stage managed her own video. Jones stayed determined to succeed in her production by spreading positive light, and keeping her faith in God.
Jones’s first autobiography shows that there are good people with good or bad intentions, and there are bad people with good or bad intentions. Jones said, “I ask people every day, which type of person do you want to be?” Tianna Jones enjoys outdoor hobbies such as snow skiing, hiking, camping and fishing. When she is keeping it mellow, she enjoys listening to music, cooking up new recipes, and reading poetry.
Tianna likes to enjoy her life by trying new things including ethnic foods. She enjoys traveling, spending time in nature and connecting with God. Miss Jones spends time with friends, family, and putting her positive energy into the ones she loves. She enjoys living and feeling as if she has finally stopped surviving. Jones practices everyday on her journey on keeping her faith in God and spreading positive energy where ever she goes.
Let's begin our conversation:
1. What does writing mean to you? Why do you write?
Writing is a way to release passion and pain. I write to express myself.
2. When did you start writing? Do you remember the first time you wrote something?
I started writing when I was 5 years old. The first time I wrote something was a letter to my dad when he was in prison at the age of 5.
3. What was the source of your inspiration earlier? Did it change with the time?
My source of inspiration was knowing a better life awaited me.
4. Would you like to share few of your favourite lines of your story?
“It was only a matter of time before I met my father.”
“My mother’s self centered actions caused us to part when I was 2.
5. What is the most difficult part of your writing process?
Mental awareness in each step of the story.
6. What comes first for you — the plot or the characters — and why?
7. What’s your favorite and least favorite part of publishing?
My least favorite part of publishing is the weight and time spent on each project. My favorite part
is the experience to show people it can be done successfully overtime.
8. What inspired the idea for your book?
First it was to heal my heart from trauma.
9. What part of the book did you have the hardest time writing?
The beginning because it shows mental awareness of knowing what happen to me wasn’t right.
10. What do you need in your writing space to help you stay focused?
11. If your book were made into a movie, which actors would play your characters?
Mariah Carey, Drew Barrymore
12. What is the future for the characters? Will there be a sequel?
The future is to come.
13. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
14. Which writers have inspired you? Do you feel yourself ever influenced by the writing style of a writer?
I am inspired by Shakespeare. Yes when they are open and poetic with their emotions.
15. How often do you write? People say writing needs time; best words come out in leisure. How do you manage your time to write and work?
Everyday. Just part of my gifts and daily chores.
16. Please let the readers know about your projects for future? Are your working on any book? And please share any stanza you have written and you repeat it most of the times.
I am working on a technology economic book to understand God’s Existence.
17. What is your message to the young & aspiring authors who are willing to explore the new dimensions of creative writing?
To explore their minds and trust their hearts to lead the way of the story.
18. Mention your upcoming writing endeavours?
London Book Fair 2022
Link to her book: https://www.amazon.ca/Cali-Girl-treacherous-streets-Detroit/dp/1643678949
Thank you taking time out to read my conversation with Tianna Jones
- Jasveer Singh Dangi
Disclaimer - All views & facts mentioned above are the sole responsibility of the respective author being interviewed. The Author, Tianna Jones, is solely responsible and liable for the information including but not limited to the views, representations, descriptions, statements, information, opinions and references.
Jasveer is an Author, Behavioral trainer, award -winning Health and Safety professional & Founder of The Cog Publication LLP, India. He is currently based in Canada. His Amazon Author Central profile is - https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07M6KS48Q
#jasveersinghdangi #tiannajones #califae #socialmedia #socialmediainfluencer #authorinterview #amazon #book #author #authorinterview #authorlife #caligirl #biography #autobiography